1. Data definition.
Personal data (personal data) – any data that can help in identifying an individual, any information directly or indirectly related to an individual.
2. Data collection.
OnIn collects data through the use of the site https://onin.ru/. By registering on the site, you consent to the use of your personal data.
We collect such data in the following ways:
- data when filling out the registration form;
- data when completing surveys;
- any data contained in the messages you leave on our site and in our social networks;
3. Data usage.
OnIn uses personal (personal) data solely for the purposes for which they were collected, namely:
- to register on the site, identify the user and provide him with access to certain sections;
- to organize your participation in surveys and other events;
- to provide information about the company and services through email and social media postings;
- response to your requests;
- other purposes with your consent.
The use of personal (personal) data is carried out in compliance with the requirements of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data” dated July 27, 2006 and other regulatory legal acts in the field of personal data protection, as well as the provisions of the Constitution of the Russian Federation and Federal Laws.
4. The rights of the subject in relation to their personal (personal) data.
In order to ensure your rights and freedoms in relation to personal (personal) data, as well as in the event that the data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or was used in accordance with the stated purpose, OnIn undertakes, at your request in the appropriate form, to perform the following actions:
- inform about the method and time of receipt of data;
- to provide an opportunity to get acquainted with them within the agreed period;
- inform about the grounds, purposes, terms and methods of processing your personal data;
- make changes to your personal data if evidence is provided;
- notify third parties of changes to your personal data;
- to notify of the transfer of your data to third parties;
- report who has access to your personal data and for what purpose;
- inform about the processing of your personal data;
- unsubscribe you from newsletters;
- stop processing your data if it is proven to be unlawful;
- stop processing your data if you withdraw your consent to their processing;
- stop processing your data after the deadline for which your consent to data processing was obtained;
- stop processing your data when the purposes for which the data was collected
- destroy your personal data if it is proven to have been obtained illegally, in the event of liquidation of the company.
5. Data protection.
OnIn takes all necessary measures to protect and ensure the security of the collection, storage, processing and transfer of your personal (personal) data by:
- development of necessary regulations, job descriptions and regulations;
- training and certification of personnel who have access to your personal data;
- Ensure technical measures (see GDPR Compliance).
If you have evidence of inadequate protection of your personal (personal) data, please contact us immediately in any way that is acceptable to you, indicated in the Contacts section.
6. Policy Changes.
OnIn reserves the right to make changes to the Policy for the protection of personal (personal) data. By agreeing to the Policy, you also agree to all its subsequent changes. To avoid misunderstandings, we recommend that you periodically check the relevance of this Policy while using our site.